For the 2019 season, LBGC is offering an in-house, co-ed tee-ball league for ages 4-6 (as of 9/1/19) and a co-ed instructional baseball program for ages 7-12 (as of 9/1/19) – with the hope of offering either an in-house league or travel team options for older kids next year. See details and registration information below.
NOTE: Players who are 6 but will be 7 by the 9/1/19 cut-off date – especially if they’ve never played tee ball or baseball before – are welcome to register for the tee-ball league instead of the instructional baseball program if that feels more appropriate. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Season runs April 13 – June 8
- Weekly, hour-long games on Saturday mornings/afternoons (beginning at 11 am) AND weekly practices/scrimmages on Tuesday, Wednesday OR Thursday evenings, 6-7 pm (to be determined once teams are set)
- All games and practices at Ardmore Avenue Elementary School fields
- Registration fee is $70, including uniform hat, shirt, pants, socks
Instructional Baseball Program
- Season runs April 14 – June 9
- Practices/scrimmages twice a week on Sundays, 3:30-5 pm, AND Wednesdays or Thursdays, 6-7:30 pm
- All practices/scrimmages (no games) at Hoffman Park or Ardmore Avenue Elementary School fields
- Registration fee is $50, including hat and shirt
NOTE: If you need to request FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE you start the registration process – and then wait to register until AFTER you have received an agreed-upon payment amount. Any discounts cannot be applied after registration has been completed.